Unable to access your authenticator app and can't log in to your URIports account? Here's a super easy fix.
- Use the 2FA secret that you wrote down and stored in a safe place. The 2FA secret is the 16 characters code that was displayed when you enabled 2FA. The code looks like this:
- Install or open your favorite authenticator app (like Google Authenticator, Authy, or something else)
- Open the app and find the option to enter the secret code manually.
- Enter the 16 characters secret code
- When all is set, your authenticator app will show a six-digit number that you can use to log in to your URIports account.
That's all! Thanks for using URIports.