Have you lost access to your authenticator app and cannot login to your URIports account? Here's a super easy way to fix this.
- Get your 2FA secret that you have written down and stored in a safe place. The 2FA secret is a 16 characters code that was displayed when you enabled 2FA. The code looks like this:
- Install or open your favorite authenticator app (like Google Authenticator, Authy or something else)
- Open the app and find the option to manually enter a secret code.
- Enter the 16 characters secret code
- When all is set, your authenticator app will show a six digit number that you can use to log in to your URIports account.
That's all! Thanks for using URIports.