Below are screenshots to illustrate the steps required to connect URIports to Azure Active Directory for the purpose of enabling Single Sign-On through OpenID Connect (OIDC).
4. Select which users should have access to URIports
5. Paste the Redirect URI from URIports here
7. Copy the Client ID and save this value in URIports
8. Copy the OpenID Conect metadata document and save this value in URIports as the Application URL
14. Copy the Client Secret Value and save this value in URIports as the Client Secret