We're constantly updating our reporting app with new learnings, changes in technologies, and bright moments we developers can have sometimes (like in the shower). We like to keep you updated by sharing the noteworthy changes on this page.
Build 1363 - 05/22/2019
- Sticky headers - Important headers are now sticky at the top of your screen when scrolling.
- DMARC Aggregated - Option to hide DMARC-reports is now defaulted to 'true', so in default, you also see the DMARC-reports with disposition
none, meaning they are delivered to the inbox of the recipient.
- Further tweaking of the interface, now with nicer-looking column names.
Build 1362 - 05/21/2019
- CSP3 COMPATIBLE! 🤙
- Two-Factor Authentication - you can now trust a device for 30 days so you don't have to enter your authorization codes every time you log in.
- Timezones - Small timezone fixes for our Australian friends
- Few small performance updates and interface tweaks
Build 1353 - 05/16/2019
- Add an option to view all your monitored domains in one report
- Added feature to easily navigate and dive into report data.
- Option to hide DMARC-reports with disposition
noneso you can focus more on the reports that need your attention.
- Server fine-tuning for faster rendering of your reports
- Made the inspector-slidedown feel faster and made some UX improvements
- A few graphical tweaks
Build 1282 - 04/23/2019
Dispositioncolumn for DMARC-RUF that shows:
- Fixes for DMARC-RUF reports sent by LinkedIn;
- Added work-around for a typo in the MTA-STS reports sent by Google;
- Added two work-arounds for errors in the DMARC reports sent by Yahoo!;
- Some small updates for Chinese DMAC-RUF reports.
Build 1270 - 04/18/2019
- Changes in the TLS-RPT engine that processes all the reports, so the reports are processed even faster.
Build 1267 - 04/17/2019
Find out whats new in this build. It's looks pretty small, but it's the attention to details that makes URIports really stand out.
- Browser Shares - it's now possible to view, when inspecting a report, which browsers triggered the most reports. This way you can quickly see if a specific report is triggered by only one browser or by multiple browsers.
- Explanation texts - We've added more descriptions to explain difficult values inside a report.
- TLS-RPT - We've updated the TLS-RPT reporting view, so now you can quickly see what the report is about and what's wrong.
- Many small fixes - <joke>like moving the coffee machine closer to our desks</joke>