We're constantly updating our reporting app with new learnings, changes in technologies, and bright moments we developers can have sometimes (like in the shower). We like to keep you updated by sharing the noteworthy changes on this page.
Build 1560 - 08/04/2019
- We've updated the reporting engine for Expect-CT. If the build number of the browser that sent us the report is older than 10 weeks, we ignore the Expect-CT report because these reports are unreliable. Thanks to this measure, you only receive Excpect-CT reports of issues that go wrong, but not the false positives sent by older browsers that can clutter the view.
Build 1542 - 07/18/2019
- 📈 Those build numbers go up fast! 😎 We're constantly fixing, improving and rewriting stupid code we wrote when, at the time of writing, going to bed was a better idea. But hey, we ♥ to write code and we ♥ to rewrite code to make it even better.
- We've now added even more details to the DMARC-RUA reports. It's now possible to see all DKIM and SPF authenication results given by the MTA that sent us the report. Previously, only the first authentication result was visible.
- Fixed a few sleeping indexes. (hint zZzZz-indexes)... </stupid joke>
- Pssst.. about having a ♥ for coding: did you know the logo of URIports is a colon (:) and two slashes (//)? Like:
://because that's part of an URI. We've rotated it 45 degrees and guess what! Now it looks like a heart! Nifty eh?
Build 1483 - 07/01/2019
- Changed the column layout for some reports to give more insights
- Added extra details in DMARC-RUA reports
- Added email validation for new accounts to make sure the email address is valid for notification messages and account messages like password resets.
- Improved performance by fine-tuning database queries
- Added some traps to catch bugs flying through our systems (and office)
Build 1433 - 06/12/2019
- You can now easily change the email address of your URIports account.
- Added the published policy to DMARC-RUA reports.
- Small graphical fixes
Build 1422 - 06/06/2019
- 🔔 EMAIL AND PUSH NOTIFICATIONS - Know exactly what happens when it happens! We understand that you do not have time to log in to your URIports account every day to review the reports. That is why we have an advanced reporting system that detects significant events and keeps you informed by email or Telegram (push). You can easily configure which notifications you want to receive and how often.
- And of course many small fixes for the app and also for the reporting engine.
Build 1371 - 05/23/2019
- 🔔 NOTIFICATIONS - We're proud to announce a new version of URIports including an awesome notification feature! This notifies you when there are issues that require your attention. You can find your notifications in the top right of the app when logged in. Alerts via push notifications are coming soon!
- Graphs - Updated the graph design to make the data more clear and easier to read. The graph also updates the data set when you're searching or filtering.
Build 1363 - 05/22/2019
- Sticky headers - Important headers are now sticky at the top of your screen when scrolling.
- DMARC Aggregated - Option to hide DMARC-reports is now defaulted to 'true', so in default, you also see the DMARC-reports with disposition
none, meaning they are delivered to the inbox of the recipient.
- Further tweaking of the interface, now with nicer-looking column names.
Build 1362 - 05/21/2019
- CSP3 COMPATIBLE! 🤙
- Two-Factor Authentication - you can now trust a device for 30 days so you don't have to enter your authorization codes every time you log in.
- Timezones - Small timezone fixes for our Australian friends
- Few small performance updates and interface tweaks
Build 1353 - 05/16/2019
- Add an option to view all your monitored domains in one report
- Added feature to easily navigate and dive into report data.
- Option to hide DMARC-reports with disposition
noneso you can focus more on the reports that need your attention.
- Server fine-tuning for faster rendering of your reports
- Made the inspector-slidedown feel faster and made some UX improvements
- A few graphical tweaks
Build 1282 - 04/23/2019
Dispositioncolumn for DMARC-RUF that shows:
- Fixes for DMARC-RUF reports sent by LinkedIn;
- Added work-around for a typo in the MTA-STS reports sent by Google;
- Added two work-arounds for errors in the DMARC reports sent by Yahoo!;
- Some small updates for Chinese DMAC-RUF reports.
Build 1270 - 04/18/2019
- Changes in the TLS-RPT engine that processes all the reports, so the reports are processed even faster.
Build 1267 - 04/17/2019
Find out whats new in this build. It's looks pretty small, but it's the attention to details that makes URIports really stand out.
- Browser Shares - it's now possible to view, when inspecting a report, which browsers triggered the most reports. This way you can quickly see if a specific report is triggered by only one browser or by multiple browsers.
- Explanation texts - We've added more descriptions to explain difficult values inside a report.
- TLS-RPT - We've updated the TLS-RPT reporting view, so now you can quickly see what the report is about and what's wrong.
- Many small fixes - <joke>like moving the coffee machine closer to our desks</joke>